For ReviewersAll submitted papers will go through the peer-review process, we are calling for reviewers. If you would like to be a reviewer for the conference, please apply in MMBD Peer Review System or send your English CV to email@example.com .
Reviewer Qualifications:• At least PhD level or above
• Active researchers in the related field (published at least 20 paper, index >10)
• At least have one or more recent publications in peer-reviewed journals
Reviewer Benefits:• Refresh your knowledge
• Gain experience in your research field
• Set up your reputation
• Enjoy a discount for your conference registration fee after offering valuable review comments
• Be a potential candidate of TPC member of the next MMBD conference
Reviewer Responsibilities:• Keep the manuscripts to be reviewed as confidential documents
• Give constructive review comments, not just simple Accept or Reject
• Send back the review comments within two to three weeks
If you have any questions regarding to reviewer registration or reviewing, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Outstanding Conference Reviewer AwardThe Conference Organizing Committee of MMBD2023 will select three winners of the Outstanding Reviewer Award(s) selected from its list of conference reviewers. This award consists of free registration to the next MMBD Conference and a certificate of Outstanding Reviewer.
Conference reviewers are critical to the scholarly presentation / conference proceedings process; conference attendees, academics and business practitioners on the peer review process to verify research and to add value to the process through critical engagement before a conference presentation, and conference proceedings publication.
Conference reviewers are specialists in a given area of research and are well placed to assess the soundness of an author’s work and share their own knowledge, insights and perspectives in the review process.
- Timeliness of the reviews;
- Quality of the reviews
- The depth of reviews and the amount of detail
- Support to the Conference Organizing Committee.
AcknowledgementsOn behalf of the Organizing Committee of MMBD 2023, we would like to formally thank the contributors who have given their professional guidance and valuable advice as reviewers during 2022. Their suggestions and comments have helped the conference to ensure the quality and timely publication of the submitted papers.
Each of the reviewer listed in http://paper.academicconf.com/reviewers.aspx?confname=mmbd2022 have reviewed at least one manuscript for MMBD 2022.