Oral PresentationThe vision of our congress is to engage the participants in meaningful session for the exploration on scientific advancements. In order for this model to succeed, speakers or the participants need to adhere to a set of instructions and guidelines.
1. Time Allocation
|Presentation Type||Total Allotted Time|
|Keynote Presentation||40 min|
|Invited Presentation||20 min|
|Regular Oral Presentation||15 min|
- Each presentation includes 3 minutes for preparation and Q&A / discussion. A Warning will be given when 3 mins left.
- All presenters are requested to reach the session room prior to the schedule time and complete their presentation on time.
2. Presentation Preparation
- Presentation format: PPT.doc or PPT.docx with the file named: Paper ID + Session;
- Each slide should be concise, uncluttered and readable from a distance; include only key words and phrases for visual reinforcement. Avoid lengthy text;
- Kindly upload the final version of the PPT files via the online submission system at least 2 weeks before travelling to conference venue. If you are unable to send it, you can always upload your presentation (save the presentation on a USB Flash drive) at the lectern during the break preceding your scheduled presentation. The USB Flash drive will be scanned before transferring the presentation to the presentation folder.
- Laptop, video projector, and laser pointer with remote control will be provided by the organizing committee;
- Signed and stamped presentation certificate would be issued by the session chair or assistant after the presentation is delivered;
- Once you have completed your presentation the PPT will be permanently removed.
3. Speaker StandardsSpeakers Attire: Speakers are strongly encouraged to dress in business formals during presentations. Speakers should be well knowledgeable and expert in the area of presentation to meet the audience.
Presentation Skills: Presentation would definitely a topic of importance during conference session. Speakers should rehearse well in advance for the successful presentation with time management.
No commercial Advertisement: No commercial advertisements are allowed during the session.
4. Best Oral Presentation Selection
- Each session will select one Best Oral Presentation, please ensure your Paper ID (MMBD****) is shown correctly on the first or last page at your presentation data.
- This award consists of free registration to the next MMBD Conference and a certificate.
A best presentation will be selected from EACH session based on the following items:
- Research Quality
- Presentation Performance
- Presentation Language
- Interaction with Listeners
- PowerPoint Design
- An assessment sheet will be delivered to listeners before the session starts
- When the session finishes, each listener is required to fill the sheet (he/she can vote for two excellent presentations) and give it to the Session Chair
- The Session Chair will count the votes and select one best oral presentation with more votes. If there is a tie, the Session Chair will make the final decision