Best Paper AwardThe Conference Organizing Committee of MMBD2023 will select a winner of the Best Paper Award from presented Conference Papers. This award consists of free registration to the next MMBD Conference and a certificate of Best Paper.
A best conference paper should have the ‘wow factor’ – something that makes the paper stand out from submitted conference papers in the following aspects:
- Research has the potential to influence and drive real change beyond academia;
- Contribution of new research / concepts / approaches which adds to research literature either in terms of approach or subject matter, or which reflects conflicting and divergent perspectives to influence and / or drive change in either academia or business, which may influence social change;
- Outstanding structure and presentation;
- Well-written both in terms of readability and scholarly flow;
- Rigor in terms of argument, analysis, and perspective;
- Relevance – to business application, and / or further research, or social change;
- Currency – demonstrating relevance that incorporate recent research (within 2 years) works within the research field.